Monday, February 4, 2008

OK I'll try to do this if I can get a second
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. RN at Freeman
2. Nurse Assistant at St John's in Pediatrics
3. Babysittero lots of different kids (summers)
4. Checker at Crocker's Family Super
5. (I had to list this one since I had so much fun...Waitress at the Filling Station

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. Cars (because my kid loves it)
2. Little Mermaid
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Billy Madison

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Heroes (because my husband makes me)
3. Super Nanny
4. Clifford and Curious George (because my kid makes me)
4 Places I've Lived:
1. Girard, KS
2. Bolivar, MO
3. Muskogee, OK
4. Carl Junction, MO
4 Places I've Been:
1. Orlando,FL
2. Matamoros and Pedras Negras. Mexico
3. Breckenridge, CO
4. the Dakotas
4 People Who Email me Regularly:
1. Andrea
2. My bill reminder system :-)
3. My Aunt Judy
4. A person from MOPS group

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Chicken Chimi from Del Rio
2. Anything from Bamboo Palace
3. Shrimp Alfredo
4. Chocolate, Chocolate and oh yeah did I say chocolate?
5. Mama Sara Cookies (couldn't forget that one!)

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Hawaii.
2. In a clean house, with both my kids napping, lying in the bathtub, reading a book.
3. Out to dinner with my hubby and no kids!
4. Some place with all of you guys...that involves childcare for our kids, and maybe all of us at a spa!

Things I Look forward to This Year:
1. Getting at least one of my children out of diapers
2. Seeing Caleb crawl, walk, and turn 1 and all the cool new things Luke will do this year.
3. Growing closer to God, and my hubby
4. Still getting to stay home!!

4 People to Tag:
1. Mandy-because I would like to see her answers!!
2. That's all because I think everyone else who reads this has already done it!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Oh and if you haven't read Julie's blog on New Kids on the Block click my link to Julie and Joe Del and enjoy yourself...it's really cute!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

So I just posted a comment and then deleted it by mistake. OOPS!! I feel as though I need to start a blog now. Been thinking about it for a while. Now's the time. Plus I need a place to post the survey. :)