+Christmas+048.jpg)
+Christmas+050.jpg)
+Christmas+066.jpg)
+Christmas+164.jpg)
We went to our cardiology appt yesterday and had good news. Caleb's heart is doing about the same and our dr thinks that the narrowing will open more and more as he grows. He thinks he will fully outgrow it without any surgeries or procedures!!! So that is very good. Caleb always does such a great job even when they put all that goop on his chest to do his echo...What a boy!!!
Papa Mike took Luke home with him yesterday, so he wouldn't have to travel to Springfield with us so it's just me and Caleb. We are living the lives of luxury... we actually didn't get out of bed until almost eight!! It's so nice!! (As opposed to 6:30) I think we are going to the YMCA now to get me all signed in for some physical torture!! Yippie! Actually I am excited about taking some Zumba classes.
We got to see Jamie and Bryan last night after Caleb's appt. It was so great!!! Thankfully Caleb's appts do give us a nice excuse to see our Sprgfld friends! (including Jeff and Scarlet) Last night we ate dinner at Jamie and Bryan's and even got to play some games!! It was wonderful! we played a new game called Sequence (the one I just talked about with you Amy!!) It was really fun...even though I was a slow player. But Bryan and I were victorious in the end!! It was so nice to get to spend some time in adult conversation while Caleb played with his toys on the floor!! I think their dog Jack was sad though because Luke wasn't there...they are buddies, and chase each other all around the house!
Well have a good day everyone and I will try to put a pic on here too!
PS: think Luke needs a new carseat?
2 comments:
GOOD NEWS! Thanks for sharing, I was hoping for an update :) :)
So how in the world did you get both boys to look at you and smile? YOU ARE AMAZING.
Hey Jenny! I saw your blog on Julie Smith's page. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment