Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm a computer whiz

Ok so it only took me a couple of days to get these pics on...but they are finally here. Thanks Amy for the kind words (It's really easy to put the pics on there...hee hee) I kept getting some kind of error..but now it works so enjoy!
Here are pics of Josiah the elephant, Megan the princess, Luke the slider and Papa Tony lovin on Baby Caleb.
Luke is hiding in the closet right now (probably pooping as that is his favorite thing to do in there) and Caleb is napping... Luke is also watching the trash truck (maybe he will follow in Dave McClelland's steps someday) He thinks the trash truck is amazing and watches it go all the way down the block
We go to Caleb's cardiologist today so I will let you all know what we found out later..
Also I am listening to Christi's books on cd called "for women only." it is great and I would recommend it to anyone who has no idea what exactly is going on inside your man's head. Since I have three men to figure out, I thought I better get crackin now.
Has anyone read David Ramsey's new money book? I can't remember the name. I saw it at Great Expectations last night and almost bought it...I love his advice on the radio. If you have any opinions on it let me know.
I worked yesterday and each time I do I am reminded of how grateful I am that my loving hubby works so hard for us so that I don't have to work often. Even just one day a week kinda makes the rest of the week an adjustment trying to get back to normal.. although conversations with people of the age of two is exciting. It's funny though because I usually take care of the kiddos anyway. Go figure, I can't escape the little people!
Well Papa Mike is on his way here, so I think me and Lukie or "Wookie" as he calls himself, will make some grilled cheese (aren't I full of hospitality?)
OH!! Also, big news!! Caleb is officially saying Mama!! Ok so it sounds kind like an M sound followed by some random letters, but he makes it when he sees me or wants me so I know it must be Mama!!!! Not a better feeling in the world than that!! DISCLAIMER: He has been saying Dada for over a month, but surely he didnt' mean it!
Talk to you all later!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good work on the pictures, Jenny. I knew you could do it. :)