Wednesday, February 4, 2009

American Idol

Ok, so for anyone who doesn't know, Eric and I are huge American Idol junkies. We have been for a couple of years now. We tape it, and then watch it after the kids go to bed. (Yeah and we are that high tech...still the good old VHS action...remember those big black things that you stick in that outdated thing called a VCR??? yeah I'm talking about that)
Anywhoo, just wanted to send a shout out to any other crazed fans...Can I just say I'm so glad that "bikini girl" is gone??? That took entirely too long to knock her off. And my favorite right now is Danny, the guy who has glasses and sings amazingly and just recently lost his wife. And I also love the Oil rigger guy and the big bald guy. Those are my favs so far.
Anybody else got a favorite yet???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about bikini girl...I felt so bad for the other girls in her group. I can't remember their names but I know who you're talking about...the one tha tlost his wife is one of my favorites for sure!! I'm addicted too. Glad I'm not the only one! :-)

Christi said...

I wish that I still watched it!!! I just haven't made time to do it! I may have to start now!