So, where exactly does the time go? It must go live wherever the other sock in the dryer takes up residence. It seems like not so long ago that I blogged but it has been forever! LIfe has been so busy and chaotic since then. Christmas was great! We saw lots of family. Unfortunately Eric's Grandpa (PoPo) was in the hospital, and still is at Mt Carmel, so we visited him there rather than getting to share the holiday with him. My kiddos hit the jackpot and got all sorts of toys everywhere they went. Whenever people would ask Luke what Santa got him, he would scream "Presents!" then we you ask him what they were, he says "Presents!" and then he started naming off stuff that my Mom, or Donna got him. I think he got a little confused!
Since all the Christmas festivities, we have sped through my bday (I think I am officially done having them as of this year) and New Years. We spent New Years at Christi and Robert's and had a great time catching up! The kids had a ball playing together and Christi fed us like kings! Then we came home and spent last Friday night with Julie and Avery, and Chris, Amy, Kaylee and Lauryn which was lots of fun!! We played Wii half the night (I'm still sore after boxing, Julie!) and let the kids pig out on Mama Sara cookies and run around like wild banchees!
We had a great time!!
Now we are back to the grind. I worked yesterday (on the Rehab unit) and am going to begin working some overnights on Friday. We'll see how that goes!! Oh, and Caleb is on a word explosion! He tries to say everything! He can (kind of) count to three! (He loves two, it's his favorite) Luke is infatuated with his Little Einstein's computer and sits up in plays it in his bed when he thinks we can't hear. We have had to take it away the last two nights....silly kiddo!
Well, better go. I'm actually going to try to do Taebo, so I may not be able to type anything for awhile, because I imagine many pulled muscles in my future!! (That's what I get for watching the Biggest Loser and getting all excited)--If you haven't ever watched it, it's amazing!!
Anyway, I'll try to post some Christmas pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jenny!! After you left a comment on Brock's blog, I went in search of yours to find out what you've been up to. Oh my goodness, you have a BEAUTIFUL family (can I use the word beautiful when 75% of that family is male? Sorry, Eric!). I just can't believe your boys are so big. I am going to become a more frequent visitor to your blog so I can keep up!
jill
Thanks Jill! And I tell my boys they are beautiful all the time!! (Until they have facial hair they can be beautiful) Since my chances for a girl are looking pretty slim, gotta get my fix however I can. (I don't dress them in pink or bows...Eric won't even let me dress them in Winnie the Pooh) Oh well!! Nice to talk to you!! Hope to see you at the church anniversary!! Have a great day!
Post a Comment